Friday, July 19, 2013

Love from, Louisiana

A care package sent my way… 

// from my darling sister, Rosalynne 
My sweet sister put together this precious little care package as a surprise to my homecoming in America! Throughout my year abroad, her and I took the time to write one another and send small things along the way when we could. Although seldom, it was always such a delight to find a glitter-filled package in the mail with curiosity in what it contained each time. I was surprised to see a package arrive here at my home address in the USA.. just a few days after coming home. This small package included a few hand written letters, my favorite make up, hand-drawings, and a mixtape CD. She is just so thoughtful! I thought the entire package was way to sweet to not snap a couple of photos and share with you all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment