Thursday, July 18, 2013

A new beginning!

Hello, my loves! 

As most have you know, I have been an active blogger this past year documenting my time abroad in Finland, where I was an exchange student through Rotary International for one year. Always having a love & passion for photography, at the start of my exchange I had decided that what better way would there be to share all of my photographs while abroad other than to blog them. At first, I didn't like how it worked... writing was difficult for me and I noticed it had taken a lot of time to not only think of what or how I wanted to blog, but to also actually do it. Quickly though I started to figure out what worked for me and what didn't and before you knew it I was in love with the blogging world

I soon found out that blogging was not only a way of documenting my time abroad but also a great way to express myself in many different forms. People responded quickly, and I was getting a ton of positive feedback. Constantly, people would comment on how much they loved reading my stories - whether it be my family, friends, Rotarians, from finland or america... I loved what I did, and people seemed to like it too. 

My year on exchange was more than I could have ever asked for. I went in knowing no clue what to expect, and I came out as an entirely new person with a changed world. If you'd like to read stories & check out photos from my year, check out my previous blog here: http://rye-finlandbound.blogspot.com/

And So Now

I am back home in the USA, figuring out how to start this new chapter of my life. Transitioning from a teenager to a young adult in the past year I now have a whole life ahead of me, with endless possibilities. Now 18, soon to be 19 I'll be starting my studies at a local community college and will soon be looking to start work once again. Still extremely passionate about photography and documenting anything of interest I wanted to try something new, by continuing to blog but in a different kind of light. This will be a bit of an experiment but I hope that just as my first blog, as time goes on I'll be able to find my groove of things and create something interesting to read both for myself, and for all of you! 

So, to all of you whom had followed my blog this past year... THANK YOU!
The endless love & support I had received throughout the entire time meant so much to me, 
and to be honest I don't think I could have done it without all of you. 
If you choose to follow me through this next chapter, I cannot promise you it's going to be as adventurous as the first...
but I at least can try my best. <333

all my love to each and every one of you, 
xoxo,   alisa nicholle


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you'll be continuing in the adventure of blogging. It was great welcoming you back recently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear from you through a blog again :)

    ReplyDelete